I just thought of this... Does it make sense to any one?

Ok so a lot of people say the bible has to be treated and used according to time, myself included. So is it not conceivable that maybe homosexuality if at all truly was referred to as a sin, was done so because in the time it was written it was not allowed to marry some one of the same sex? So because of this it was considered a sin because premarital sex is a sin? Therefore could we be keeping homosexuality a sin because of our society not allowing same sex marriage? This is saying it is a sin at all which I do not believe.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• This makes a lot of sense to me, most religious ladies feel it is a sin no matter if they marry or not, the actual homosexual act is all they ever think about instead of the actuall human being.

Answer by older at 5:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• So are you saying that this would make the bible inconvenient for the times that we live in? Just asking.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• No.. God is never changing, He is the same yesterday, Today and Forever.
    Homosexuality IS a sin because it is an UN natural use of the body. The bible specifically says let not a man lie together with another man.
    No matter how you slice it, you cannot change what it says in the WORD of GOD!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• So there op, the Bible thumpers, oops I mean experts have spoken!

Answer by older at 7:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• The Bible is God's Word, God never changes therefore neither does His Word. Homosexuality is a Sin in OT and NT and always will be no matter what society thinks of it. God calls Homosexuality an abomination and unnatural.

Main Entry: abom·i·na·tionPronunciation: \ə-ˌbä-mə-ˈnā-shən\Function: nounDate: 14th century
    1:something abominable
    2:extreme disgust and hatred :loathing

God has Extreme disgust and hatred for Homosexuality He always has and always will.
    Anonymous

• Nooo. It was clear a week ago that it was National Bible Thumpers Day....lol Remember that?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• God has Extreme disgust and hatred for Homosexuality He always has and always will.

How very sad to worship a God that would feel disgust and hate for his own creation.

Answer by older at 7:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Sin was not originally a part of His creation, Adam and Eve brought Sin into the World when they went against God's command.
    Anonymous

• I'll always worship The one and ONLY God who is PERFECT and will forgive any sin if you Aknowlege repent and turn from your sins Believe in His Son's Death as your payment for sin and His ressurection as God's approval of His sacrifice. and Trust Him 100%.
    Anonymous

• I'm so glad the "opinions" and "commands" of imaginary beings do not run my life. Homosexuality occurs in many other other animals, not just the human variety.

Past that, I will never understand looking at someone and apparently only being able to see how they have sex. Really? Do these people do that with everyone, or are they just obsessed with gay sex? And what does that really say about them? I just don't get it.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 8:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2010