15 weeks pregnant,heart beat is 152..so do you think its a boy or a girl?

I think its a boy..what do you think?
I know, old wives tale, but hey, it keeps me going,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 5:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went monday and the heart rate was 152 also and the doc said he thinks its a boy, but my ultrasound is tomorow so we will see if he was right.
    MummaMel

Answer by MummaMel at 6:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i say boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• yes, I think it's a boy or a girl.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• There is no discernible difference in gender and heart rates. At all. Both sexes average out into the 145 range.
    Anonymous

• kjrn79 love your answer!!! When I was pregnant with my son 24 years ago after one of my ob's listened at one point to the heart beat he stopped with a huge smile and said "I think its a boy!!! pause or a Girl!!!!" My husband and I just laughed and loved the excitement of waiting for the delivery moment of truth to know!!

op don't get your heart set on one sex or another -only birth is 100 percent definitive of gender. Your gifts in a baby shower will come with store tags and receipts so if the sex is the opposite of that baby color they can easily be exchanged.

Congratulations on your 'boirl' baby mama!!! Enjoy the excitement!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Don't get your hopes up. Mine was supposed to be a girl by the old wives tale. Girls heart rates are 140+ and boys are under 140. Not true. I am pregnant with baby boy #2 and his heart rate was always 140+ sorry hun
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My son had a elevated heart rate the whole time i was pregnant with him the only time they decrsed was when i was having him
    AidensMommy1025

Answer by AidensMommy1025 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2010