What kind of car do you drive?

I drive a Chevy Silverado Extended Cab Truck and it is gold.
My husband drives a Chevy minivan and it is black

I'm a country girl (I grew up in TN) and I just prefer a truck instead. People look at me strange because I am 25 years old and I have three kids (Tony, 6, Gabby,5 and Sienna,3) and I take them to school and everywhere else in my truck instead of my husband's van.

Anyway, what do you all drive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a Chevy Equinox that my husband has been driving but I reclaimed today...my husband drives the boat a Ford expedition, we needed to have the big car when the baby came, there's 6 of us all together and we were not ready to transition to the mini van just yet.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• we have a chevy blazer its black, i used to have a buick lesabre.....i miss it
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 6:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I drive a BMW M5. My husband drives a Cadillac Escalade.

Really they are both my husband's cars because he bought both of them (he works, I am a SAHM... so I cannot afford it.) We swap cars every once in a while.

Valerie
    Valerie42

Answer by Valerie42 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• the three hundred and fifty thousand dollar kind this summer it will be the 100 dollar kind.. The city bus a bike and the nike express. lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I drive a Ford Bronco and loooove it, I have always wanted one and my hubby bought me one last year.
    My man drives a Ford F150 to work and his toy truck is F350 it's four door perfect for our family when we go camping we load our cab over camper and hook our boat to it, loove it can't wait to go have fun this summer.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i have a 2000 ford taurus. had it since 2004! But hopefully one day I'll have a crossover. SO drives a firebird and we will soon buy a truck (his friend is asking $200 since we've done him a huge favor woohoo!)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• A 2005 Kia Sedona! And I love it! ;) I would like a crossover vehicle though..maybe in a year or two!
    Anonymous

• A Hyundai Tuscon. I like the body. We bought it when we had our second child....oops came #3. Now its to small.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i'm a dirt roads kind of gal, so i prefer a big truck. but for now we are sharing an acura tsx (darn!)
    Anonymous

• I have an 05 Nissan Armada, Nissan calls the color Red Brawn, I call it pretty (lol)

Dh has a beautiful 95 Extended Cab Silverado, a 99 Crew Cab Silverado 2500 and a 95 Extended Cab Toyota T100.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2010