Why is it...

...that some anonymous cowards feel the need to attack me personally? Especially when all I did was share a link to a NEUTRAL article about the health care bill. Not that I care what some idiots think, mind you, but at least have the balls to show your faces!

Anouck

Asked by Anouck at 6:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Not that I care what some idiots think,

Obviously you do, or you wouldn't have started a whole new question all about how poor little old you are so mistreated. Ok, we all pity you now. Feel better?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• NP, no offense, but I'm not whining about being mistreated... I EXPECT stuff like that coming from the right wingers. However, I just want to know why they're cowardly enough to hide behind the anon button. It's no secret there's no love lost between me and certain right leaning individuals on here, but at least they have the balls to show their faces. I can respect that. But thanks for playing!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Because if they used their names they would be suspended. Of course if you return the favor they have no problem crying foul
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• They don't care what happens to the poor and uninsured, they would rather people die than have their taxes go up.
    So don't put it past them to be ugly and nasty to you. THAT is who they are.
    Anonymous

• crying

Anonymous

• Well, Anouck, it has been my experience with you that you can be rather.......shall I say.......less than kind when discussing some posts. You tend to be..............insulting sometimes. When you make some comments, you open yourself up. People think it's ok since you are that way with people. I'm sorry someone hurt your feelings.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Because if they used their names they would be suspended.

No they wouldn't, report is a report. When that psycho momof used to post half her psychobabble anon they still suspended her. She's just buttsore because she doesn't know who to whine about.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

You are just sour from getting reported yourself. 

Pity Party, table for 2.

Anonymous

• Jesse, again, my feelings are not hurt in the slightest. I honestly don't care what people say about/to me, I just think it's cowardly to do so anonymously. If you're going to be a bitch (and yes, I know I'm definitely abrasive about certain subjects myself, but I have NEVER hid behind an anon button), be a big girl and own it. If you're too much of a coward to do so, shut up.

Case in point, the reply above yours. Childish.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I post with my name and im sure im one of the evil and wicked right wingers to you HAHAHA

anonymous that lame card is getting really old i'll tell you like i've told other's.You can try and demonize conservatives all you want but saying that conservative are non caring people has not one iota basis in fact.No proof whatsoever coming from the claims.IF conservative suddenly stopped giving all they do to private charity their funds and stoped volunteering their time you'd certainly notice.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2010