2 Questions

Question 1
If your chatting with a guy and the guy says one day out of no where I really like you for some reason and he has said it to you more in other chats. And he calls you babe. What would you think would you think he likes you

Question2
Is it ever okay for a girl to say I love you to a married man. Like on my husbands myspace wall theres a girl his best friends sister it says I love you and I miss you. And also in all her messages to him she always tells him I love you.

For me its odd cause from what he says she has never told him that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 1) He wants to get in your pants 2) she wants to get in his
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i think them both odd. they both sound like a bad situation coming together in a colision of two messed up worlds. confront your husband but trust him. confront the woman bluntly and honestly, and by blunt i do not mean an object!
    Anonymous

• For the guy, I'd say... thanks? But as for calling me babe, I'd ask him if he's ever seen that movie Babe about the pig... and tell him that's what you think about every time he says that.

As for the girl, I have guy friends that are married and I have loved them (not romantically) forever. I do not however litter their Myspace because that would be annoying. Plus, they already know. I'm from a small town and if you don't love someone that you know, you probably have some beef with them lol. If it is his best friend's sister, she has probably known him a long while. Don't assume she's trying to have sex with him, especially if she's known him a long time... 'cause if she did want to, well, she probably would have tried before he ever met you. Ya know?
    But by all means, if you trust your husband that she has never said that before and you think she's skanky, tell him to delete her or you're going to knock her&his head off. :D
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 6:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• 1) so you're married... I'd say get away from that guy, he's no good. 2) My BEST friend from college is a guy, he's married and he and his wife are really good friends of ours. I love him a lot. There have been "We love you's" but I would NOT sign letters that way! I can't think of any good scenario where a woman would be close enough to a married guy to say that, especially so often!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• 1) Yeah I'd say that he's into you.

2) It doesn't necessarily mean she is IN love with him. I tell my friends, guys and girls, that I love them all of the time.
    While I was married though I would just end my letters with "Love and miss you lots" not "I love you."

If it bothers you then talk to your husband about it. Tell him it makes you feel uncomfortable and ask him to ask her to keep in mind that he IS married and that his wife DOES see what is written on his myspace wall.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2010