What to you think of a hubby that posts pictures of and with exgirlfriends from 20 years ago on facebook??

He says that I'm just nagging him by saying that I'm not ok with it. He also thinks that I think he's going to cheat on me (which I don't- just find it disrespectful) What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, I actually posted a couple of pictures of me with my exes from 20 years ago too. (High School prom pics) My husband never said a word about it, but if he had - I suppose I would have taken them down....

I really don't see any disrespect in him actually doing it, however - I DO see disrespect if he won't take them off after you told him how it makes you feel. If it's an important issue for YOU, it should be important for him too.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I think it depends what kind of pictures they are. HS prom pictures like TLALONDE said is probably innocent but if there's several pictures of him and other women making out or something then I think I'd feel a little disrespected.
    Anonymous

• i too would have issues if my dh post pics of ex gf's on FB because it seems like people try to represent themselves as the best that they can be on FB. i would feel that he wasnt showing off his present life enough. why isnt his life now enough to brag about? i really do think FB is evil. i know of one divorse from it and someone at my work almost got fired (i work at a k-8 charter school) from bickering on FB.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Why does he even still have them would be my question to him?

Answer by admckenzie at 7:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2010