Do you poop in front of you DH or SO???

I just got into a discussion with a friend of mine who says she would never poop in front of her husband. I don't know when it started, but my DH and I poop in front of each other all the time. We don't have too much time together because we work long hours so we chit chat during that time. IS that weird? I never thought anything of it and I certainly don't find him any less attractive as a result.

GinaP11

Asked by GinaP11 at 6:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I DONT PEE OR POOP IN FRONT OF HIM ETC......GONNA LEAVE A LITTLE DIGNITY LEFT!
    Anonymous

• No way would I EVER poop in front of my SO! I have issues with that.... I can't even go unless he's either out of the house, or far enough away that he won't hear anything, heh. As for my son... I've done it, but only when he's super clingy and will just stand there banging on the door anyway, and I REALLY can't hold it till after he's asleep.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i personally think it's gross because my husband STICKS to bad when he does. peeing on the other hand yes.
    Anonymous

• we pee infront of eachother but no way could i do the other... i dont know it seems uncomfortable
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 7:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• lol when I poop I turn the water on so my bf dont hear it fall in the water... but Im a weirdo lol, he poops in front of me tho.
    Anonymous

• Not if I can help it. Unfortunately, he's seen me in labor. I needed and wanted him then, but would have preferred that he not see me using the toilet.
    Anonymous

• Lol, my ex-husband and I used to poop in front of each other all of the time. We had one bathroom for the longest time so if someone needed in the bathroom for whatever reason and the other one was having a poop then they'd just have to deal with it.

I always told him that's how I could tell we loved each other and that that's how I'll know when I meet my next Mr.Right. Lol!!!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• He does but i just pee in front of him. Idk I just wouldn't be able to. But I have no problem with it. I've pooped in front of my sisters! Haha.
    MaryLouLvsChris

Answer by MaryLouLvsChris at 7:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• NO never. We have peed in front of each other like once in a blue moon but...no
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• No. Our bathroom use is totally private - it would kill some of the magic for us if we saw eachother pee or poop.
    Anonymous