i feel so Gross and big lately!

i have no motivation to workout lately i have just felt soo tired, i am 6 wk pg (dunno if that matters) but i just feel sooo huge! i look in the mirror and feel gross i dont like anything i see. what can i do to help?

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 7:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Health

• Not much to do. YOUR PREGNANT. Wait tell you get really big and tell us how FAT YOU FEEL.

Answer by louise2 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• oh no don't go feeling that if you can do otherwise at all, Focus on the importance of eating WELL for baby don't focus on eating for you, in your thinking now you might be inclined to diet which would be bad for Baby.

Focus on baby in you. You're not gaining wait feeling tired, huge because you are heavy. You are feeling this way because you have a human in your belly growing that is making you gain wait.

If there's anything in this world just about really, that bring a smile to everyone's face its the sight knowing a pregnant woman- your baby is a gift to our world for the future of mankind not only for you to be anxious about.

Baby needs you to love it with healthy food and healthy life that includes loving the triumphs and trials of being pregnant. When I was pregnant, especially with my first baby, I have 3 kids I used to love to say I was going shopping with the baby. Of course the baby had to go with me, preg!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Yeah I feel the same way when I am forced to look at you. LOL I am so just kidding. Honey you are all boobs so what is not to like? You look fine now quit worrying about it, if you want you can come clean my house lol. You will feel better in a few weeks, you are just retaining water and it makes you feel shitty.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Ugh...
    Anonymous