i cant beleive she disrobed herself in front of me and my DD...how would u react

well i was going to go to a local shop and found out they didnt open until 1 pm..this was at 1130 am. i didnt want to go home so went over to my ex bf's and hang for a bit. i called first just make sure it was ok. well got over there and he introduced me to his new gf and she seems kinda cool but rather umm eccentric( thats puttin it nicely) we were talkin and then she decided she wanted to take a bath..so she went in and then came back out cause she didnt have the water hot enough and had to wait for the tube to drain, at this point all she had on was a bath robe. she got cold so she undid her robe to put a heating pad on her tummy..i was wow ok, but then she kept undoing and doing her robe...i felt uncomfortable so made the visit short and then when i left she wanted a hug..so i gave her a quick hug and she pulled me into her and her robe wasnt tied so it came undone...it was rather awkward. i jst said nice to meet u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• ok so first i wouldnt have taken it that seriously, i woulda laughed it off lol some ppl see nothing wrong with being naked and your dd is still young so she was not exposed to anything too weird lol. but i do think she was trying to hit on you!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• and then left

`op`
    Anonymous

• 3 some! lol
    Anonymous

• agree 3 some.. so awkward..uh..i woulda threw up on her!
    Anonymous

• Is your ex your dd's dad?
    Anonymous

• op here

i had my 2 yr old daughter with me which made me more uncomfortable with it all
    Anonymous

• op again

no he isnt. we broke up on good terms, we were wanting different things but we remained best friends for the past 8 years, he is also really good friends with my husband..i introduced them and they go have a guys night regularly..my ex bf is more like a brother to me
    Anonymous

• Yeah - I would say she was totally putting the moves on you.....haha! I would simply stay away! I mean, unless you're into that sort of thing - then I would just make sure my daughter wasn't with me the next time I went..... ;)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Haha, nice.
    Anonymous

• who puts a heating pad on their stomach when they get cold? i'd just wrap my robe tighter or something if i was cold...not sure what i'd do...
    Anonymous