If your dh has to go away on a business trip...are you afraid to stay alone. (kids there of course) but the only adult?

My dh is leaving for 7 days in the morning to go to Washington D.C.

I dont like being "alone" but I dont get scared..unless I watch Ghost hunters....lol which I cant do alone! hahahahahahaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have know problem being alone. I actually like it.

Answer by louise2 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• No it would not bother me one bit
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• my husband left sunday night for a business trip..i hate being the only adult home at night. esp when im hearin weird noises outside. we had a few break ins in my area.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Yup...stems from my childhood and the fact that no matter how young I was, my mother watched horror movies and allowed us all (the kids) to view them too. I'm talking The Exorcist and The Shining and similar when I was 4, 5, 6 years old.... I am terrified to sleep alone, especially in my big house. Thank goodness my husband doesn't have to travel for work anymore! But when he did - I slept with weapons under my pillow and night lights everywhere in the house.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I'm alone pretty much most of the time. That aspect of it has never bothered me.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 7:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• We live in the country/rural, sometimes at night. I actually sleep better tho, dh snores.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 7:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• It bothers me a lot when DH and I are apart overnight. I don't watch anything scary and generally leave the t.v. on most of the night.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Hubby leaves in two weeks for another four month deployment. After about the first two weeks, I get used to it and sleep pretty well. We have an alarm system that really helps me feel safe. Mostly I'm just bored though!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• No. I just get bored. Sometimes I'll plan a visit to my parents' during his work trips.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I would thoroughly enjoy it for the first few days. Then I would be bored. Oooh. Could the kids spend the first few days at the grandparents!? Alone time! Ahhh!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2010