Anyone have ny suggestions on a spray leave-in condtioner for colortreated hair?

Mair hair is curly also and the store brands don't help.Need something to morturize my hair.

cocobee

Asked by cocobee at 7:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Check out MorrocanOil. You can find it by googling. It isn't spray, but you drop just a tiny bit on your palm, rub your hands together, and rub the oil though your hair. My hairdresser uses it and he can't keep it in stock, the customers keep buying him out.

Answer by Bmat at 8:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I like the Pantene spray in moisteriser and use it along w/ the shampoo and condition.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I love Purology's Anti-fade spray. It really is good stuff, buy the little bottle first and see. I have curly hair too and it's the only thing that works and feels lightweight and doesn't give me the wet look.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I absolutely love Bumble & Bee leave-in conditioner. I purchase it from my local pharmacy in the hair care products. It is a white bottle with a black cap. It is relatively expensive (not so much compared to salons) but it lasts for quite a while.
    joysings

Answer by joysings at 5:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2010