work at home jobs

im 7 months pregnant and in need of a work at home job asap
I was going to college but had to stop while i was put on bedrest for placenta previa
Then my husband got laid off last month and has been looking for another job since
We dont have any money for me to put down for a job which i noticed alot of work at home jobs have you pay something before you can work
Please help me
thank you so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• email me..i think i can help you...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Do you have a resume? You are going to need it cause this list is HUGE! It is companies that hire @ home workers. click here to see the list.

You can also do some data collection,free to do in your spare time. All you do is gather license plate numbers andpt them into a database. Thats is it! click here to read more and sign up.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• You should never have to pay for a job, however many home based businesses do require some kind of start up fee. I have my own home based business. I suggest that you try to find some kind of "JOB" that you can do from home that doesn't require a fee. Hope this helps a bit.
    Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I wish I could remember the name of a site a friend of mine found a job at. It listed legit jobs from big companies. She went to work doing reservations for a hotel chain, she was also offered one doing some phone gig for UHaul. I tried to google it up with no luck. However, check out this blog. I know this link takes you to a blog from '08 but if you scroll down it looks like there are some good leads on there. Good luck. http://workathomemomrevolution.blogspot.com/2008/07/work-at-home-for-u-haul-hotline.html
    Anonymous

• Anony that would be the site I posted.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I work from my home. Its very simple and easy work. I market for a wellness company with a huge team of moms. Its legit work and I do get a paycheck. We give daily webcasts it give an overview of what our company is about and what we do. Its free. Email me if your interested. I help many moms work from home.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do from home. I'm happy to help if I can if this is something you are interested in doing. Let me know. Have a great day!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I work from home also no money put into it to make money alls you have to do is fill out surveys and offers you can make alot of money doing this :) if your intrested msg me haere or famedcheeze@yahoo.com and add me to your messenger i can get you started today!
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 3:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2010