ever have them days where you wanted to rip someone's head off, or at least punch them in the face?

my day started with the dishwasher acting up flooded the kitchen, had to clean that up and put me behind on other chores, had to go run errands and one of the cashiers was really rude, even after i made the effort to be friendly. then when the kids got home from school the bus driver sat in front of my house and honked for 10 min, i was changin my baby's explosive diaper, then when i went to what was goin on the kids were in the house so i opened the door to see if they were honkin at someone else, the bus drivers yells hey i cant see you good enough...then my son hands me a note sayin my phone was disconnected..which it isnt. i called to see what she wanted and she complained that the phone # didnt work and its the same # we had since beginning of school and that i need to have my son evaluated this week, when they knew my husband was out of town this week and he wanted to be there, so she got nasty with me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry Honey! It will get better!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• WOW momma you need to get the kids in bed and you need to take a nice relaxing bath with a big glass of wine. Soak all the shit from day away. I have them days but I am not someone that can hold my mouth shut so I let some know about themselves if there snappy with me.

I hope when you wake up in the morning you forget about today and focus on tomorrow cause yesterday is over today is almost over and tomorrow will be a much better day for you believe that and it will look a little brighter for you.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I hope when you wake up in the morning...

yeah tomorrow is going to be a good day my hubby comes back from his business trip..8 days with him gone was too long lol but sadly he has to leave again friday for another 2 days =(
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry that you had a horrible day. I have had days like that when nothing at all goes right. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Try to take some time to yourself tonight after all the little ones are in bed asleep.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Yeah, today. KA-POW!!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I second Pnukey! KA-POW!!!!
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2010