Did a Congressman really say this? Are you wanting government to control you?

Rep. John Dingell (D-MI) defended the ObamaCare bill saying it will take a while for ObamaCare to “control the people”
----
Let me remind you this has been going on for years. We are bringing it to a halt. The harsh fact of the matter is when you’re going to pass legislation that will cover 300 American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people.
-----
http://www.wjr.com/Article.asp?id=1742921&spid=34612

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yup.... And I bet~he shall be granted a free pass by none other than the BO supporters... They appear to have an endless supply...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• ...... Or do Obama supporters WANT government to control them? Cannot they not control themselves? hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• **Can they not*** :o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• or maybe the obama supporters just doesnt get their panties in a bunch over little things that doesnt matter ...... It was just a bad play on words.....

but of course it means something to the ones against him becasue EVERYTHING he does, you jump on and keep going on and on and on about how awful he is.....

maybe we will stop "defending" him when YOU stop jumping all over him
    Anonymous

• I think that's the goal with the bill. I think it allows him one step closer to domination. I do not want be controlled and wont!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Does he even know what "no longer will being a woman be a pre-existing condition" means? Sorry
    I just found that amusing that an old man would say that lol... (ps... I know Pelosi said it first)
    Anonymous

• 09 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 by: grlygrlz2

I call it holding him accountable. You come up with an emotional phrase like," jumping all over him".. Take the emotion out of it.. Makes you look insecure, weak and like a coward... Ohhhhh right. You are a question mark
    *******************
    I didn't think you were allowed to use names and disparaging terms and personal attacks here at CM. But you just did ..... I don't think that is fair. I don't think it is nice.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• No surprise...as said over and over already it is about CONTROL he just admitted to even if unknowingly

Too bad old DingellBERRY can't control anyone much less his own bowel movements.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• TInfoil hats anyone?
    Anonymous

• I posted this yesterday or earlier today. the koolaid drinking libs gave it no mind, of course.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2010