Wedding Entrance Songs.

I'm looking for songs to have played for when my bridal party is introduced at my wedding this June.

What are some fun ones you have heard?
What are some you think would be fun to have?

Thanks in advance :)

BostonBree

Asked by BostonBree at 8:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• singing"SOMEBODY STOP ME"laughing

Anonymous

• doncha by the pussycat dolls, they could have a whole lil dance and everything!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• obviously thats just for your bridesmaids lol
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My husband and I played an Irish tune (sorry can't remember the name of it right off the top of my head) but we also had a Celtic themed wedding. There are a lot of pretty and sweet Celtic music though that would be appropriate.

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I like the Fireflies song.
    Anonymous

• we did just the boring old Bridal march but a make by. . .Jonathan Cain. . .its a bit different but very pretty. I'm pretty traditional when it comes to music during the wedding. i dont like the whole dancing stuff lol but im boring ;) its what i walked down too. .is it bad i can't remember what the bridesmaid did lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIyXWm_cw2E
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 9:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• We didn't do bridesmaids, it was a backyard wedding with just my stepson walking me up to the 'altar', he was just a little over 3-1/2. We didn't use the standard bridal march either, we're fairly non-standard people. We used Everything I Do by Bryan Adams. It was a song that we had both loved for years before we ever met, but it never seemed to fit any of the people either of us had been with before--but it fits us together perfectly.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i like replay by Iyaz if you are more pop...umm Jay sean Down...lets get married Jagged Edge...blame it Jamie Foxx lol....I'm having a july wedding and we are trying to figure out the right songs
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 10:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My sister did aerosmiths walk this way it was a lot of fun
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2010