Almost 17 weeks

Im 17 weeks friday and i am still dropping the lbs...I have lost 22 lbs so far and I eat now up until i was 15 weeks Icouldnt eat or keep it down all I ate was sprite, tums, and fruit because anything else made me soo sick and if i didnt eat tums and sprite every time then it would all just come back up! Well after 15 weeks I started eatting again and keeping it down but at my app i lost another 4 lbs? I dont get it when will I start gainning again im so worried my baby isnt getting what she needs!

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 8:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• dont feel bad, i lost weight until i was 20 weeks. not as much as u, but still lost... if ur still really sick to ur stomach, i would suggest talking to ur doc about some kind of meds for it. i was put on phenagren. and after just a week, it helped. but as long as u are trying to eat, ur baby growing, and ur not getting dehydrated, then u should be ok. good luck. i kno it sucks
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 9:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Your baby takes everything it needs from you. If you haven't been eating no worries, baby will use your stored fat. The baby will gain most of it's weight during the last trimester. As long as your doctor says things are growing you needn't worry. The only thing your body can't provide the baby is water so make sure you drink plenty of it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• if your overweight to begin with and you are eating healthier than before than its normal
    Anonymous

• I had some extra body fat but not alot only in my belly size 10 pants but im 5'8" so i didnt look big. (i didnt lose it all from my 2nd son got pregnant when son was only 8 months old) I drink LOTS of water last night i drank so much my belly hurt ha ha but i just couldnt get enough of it!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 9:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2010