Can I get some ideas for cockatiel names?

I went to the breeder today and I was intending to get a parakeet but as soon as I saw this one young cockatial I was hooked. I was lucky, he was not yet sold so I put a deposit down on him and he will probably be ready to come home next week when the breeder is done weaning him. The breeder told me he is most likely a male, but she can't tell me that with 100% certanty yet, as he is still young.

jamesmommy12

Asked by jamesmommy12 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pets

• Benny
    Georgie
    Jerry
    Tommy
    I don't know..I'm bored and those are the first names that came to my mind,lol.
    My animal names have been,Oscar,Simon,Katie,Sinja,Precious,Molly and a goldfish named George lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Buddy, Petey, Jack
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• we named our cockateil sunshine because of the little bright circles on it's cheeks that looked like the sun. she was such a sweet bird. she loved being around people & other animals. she used to ride on our cats back when it would walk aroun the house & they would take naps together. it was the cutest thing. lol.. i miss that bird =( we gave her to my cousin because he had another cockateil & a bigger cage. we didn't want her to be lonely so we let them have her. she died shortly after..
    Anonymous

• I like the name Jack!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I like Oscar! That is cute!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I had 2 of them when I was a teen. My parents bought me a male that I named Sami (I derived it from the Dutch word for bird), and a while later my dad bought a female that was already named Sam. I miss my birdies :(.
    Anonymous

• Cat Food.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Beeker or Bleeker! They're cute names, and easy for him to recognize from other sounds when you're talking to him! Or around him for that matter...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2010