morning sickness come and go??

have u ever heard or had ur morning sickness. then it leave for over a month at a time, and come back as if it never left? thats my situation. it left and came back with a vengence this last week, and now i am so sore i can barely move. idk if its just morning sickness or maybe a stomache bug.

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 9:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• MS is completely unpredictable and completely random. If it is horrible and unbarable you dr can prescribe medicine and it is amazing! I only had it during the 1st trimester which is most common but it can last through out the whole pregnancy. It could be a stomach bug possibly though. Eat saltines, avoid acidic and greasy foods, and ginger is known to help. Ginger tea can be good. There are also suckers called preggy pops, they taste pretty good.
    Good luck hang in there.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• mine comes and goes week to week, day to day. Tuesday i'm great. Wednesday i'm in bed all day. i never know when it will strike!
    mirbane

Answer by mirbane at 9:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• mine was awful one week, not there the next, then my MIL's cooking would set it off for a few days. my third trimester sickness was worse than my first.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2010