I want to dress "fashionable" (if that's a word, LOL) but I have NO IDEA what is in style or what to wear!! Can anybody help me out?

I want to have a really up to date wardrobe that fits my age (21) but also works for work and is appropriate for a mom of 2.

I also don't want to spend 10,000 dollars on it.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

What's in?

Where can I get it without having to take out a second morage on the house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Old Navy has stylish, cute, inexpensive clothes. You can get some cute skinny jeans, and a flowery top, and dress pants to match for work. Get some plain colored dress pants and some shirts that will work with them and jeans.

That's where I shopped when I worked and wanted to use the same clothes for work as well as play.
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Stores like Macy's and JCPenney's have stylish clothes for younger women. Watch for their sales and you will pay the same as Walmart or KMart but get a better quality product. If you stick to basic colors for your pants you will get longer than one season out of them and then can update just your shirt or jewelry and get a different look.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• i really recommend shopping at H&M !!!!!!!!!!!! they have everything u need there, and everything is really fashionable and affordable nd good quality=)
    beautifulesme

Answer by beautifulesme at 1:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2010