I am a Christian and I love God and I just wanted to say that the thoughts and ideas expressed by some on the R & B section do not represent all Christians.

since this has to be a question, are all of you ladies having a good day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL

Ditto....
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Yes now at least.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Yes, I am thank you and don't worry we know not all Christians are like some that like to come to this section.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Yes...It's hubby's B-day and I'm going to take him to bed and rock his world in a bit =)

If it makes you feel better most people with half a brain know that most Christians are good people who honor their faith and their families. I honestly never met a Christian I didn't like..and despite some stereo types I find the children of Christian upbringing to be intelligent, empathic beyond their years and well rounded.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• OP here. Thanks girls. There's someone on here that is kinda mean. I just dont want people to think that we are all the same way. I just don't get it. I love my faith and I love Jehovah but i cant come down on someone for how they feel. I actually defended her once and she thanked me and then proceeded to tell me how i'm part of a cult. I should just pray for her.
    Anonymous

• True enough.

That's why we have different denominations, because even under the big umbrella title of "Christian" there are lots of different beliefs.
    Anonymous

Are you serious. Just come get me she seems to disappear the second I show up. She was on for two hrs while I was gone then the second I came back she went poof wow I think that mean I'm god to. Dag nabbit I swear I'm gonna be repenting every time I come across her I really try not to judge. I usually do pretty good.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Did you see she now has a follower. A Jr. slf proclaimed god.
    Anonymous

• P.S. don't worry you aren't classified a cult, I think your a denomination of Christian under classification.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• op here. dont get me wrong, I appreciate her love for God, I really do, just not the way she goes about things. She seems to know most of the scriptures, people just interpret things differently. She seems smart and im sure shes a lovely gal and she loves God and that goes a long way for me. I just wanted people to know that we arent all the same and we dont preach the same way.
    Anonymous