Carpet stains, help!

My 2 year old is a slob and I have anything from spaghetti sauce to red juice stains in my carpet. Any tricks that anyone knows of? I've tried OxyClean and Resolve. Any home remedy types or store bought products anyone know of to get rid of these stains? I appreciate your help!

TruckersWife426

Asked by TruckersWife426 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Ivory soap and a toothbrush! Paper towels first to get up any liquid, then dampen the toothbrush, rub it on a bar of Ivory soap and scrub it out!

Another good tip: If you get ink on a carpet or other fabric (clothes), spray it with hairspray then wipe it up. Works like magic!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I've used Shout on carpet. There is also Out! in the pet care aisle. The only thing I haven't been able to get up is red koolaid.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2010