Wonder World (Upside down museum) in Gatlinburg

Has anyone been to this? What did you think? We're thinking of taking our girls; ages 6, 2 and 4 months. There's a comedy dinner show as well called Hoot N Holler that I thought about. Any likes/dislikes?

mom22littlegirl

Asked by mom22littlegirl at 10:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Travel

• We live not too far from there but have never been...I have heard TONS of people saying it is fabulous!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My husband and i went for our honeymoon and we didn't really like it. Maybe because we were older and the stuff there is perfect for kids! lol The only reason we went is because we thought it was a whole house upside down.... :) There is some very neat stuff in there to do though! I'm sure your kids will LOVE it!! As for the Hoot n Holler show....we haven't been to that but maybe soon after we move up there!
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• We went to Wonder Works last summer. We loved it. We got the ultimate combo tickets which gave us tickets for Wonder Works, one game of laser tag, and the Hoot n' Holler dinner show. We spent one day at Wonder Works & came back that evening for the dinner show. Once the show was over we spent the rest of the night at Wonder Works again since our tickets were still good until midnight. It is busy during the day so it was nice to come back in the evening when there was hardly anybody there. The Hoot n' Holler show is a must see. The main guy in it is hilarious & the dinner isn't bad either. My kids were 9 and 7 last summer & there was tons of stuff for them to do.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 25, 2010