Down "below" piercings......

my hubby said he would find it hot if I got a piercing down there....do any of you have one or had one and does it make oral and intercourse any better??

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I have had nipple piercings and they were amazing! Never had anything lower than that. My friend got her hood pierced and she said with the right jewelery, it can make a big difference.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I don't and would not. There are far too many nerve endings "there" and it would probably be extremely painful. Tell hubby to do his first and let you know how it felt! lol
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• its not painful at all and they dont pierce the actual clit but the hood above the clit so the ball of the hoop rest on the clit...for me it didnt make sex better as far as feelin better, but better cause i felt sexier. and too tight of jeans caused a "problem" shortly aftr i had mine done i wore skin tight jeans and sat down and "wooohoo" lol i had to take mine out while i was pregnant per dr orders but i want to get it redone very soon. just make sure the person you go to has experience in genital piercings i known one woman had hers done by a guy who just started doing piercings and she lost all feelin down there
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I had nipple piercings also. They did intensity sensitivity it was great. I considered clitoral piercings buuut I did not get them because you can gain feeling intensity or lose feeling. I did not want to take the risk of losing feeling.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I HAD it pierced. It was only painful when I decided i'd wear these skin tight jeans.. STUPID ME. I took it out a few months before DS1 was born. I dont really miss it because if anything it just made me feel powerful and there are other ways to do that. It didnt help sex wise or anything. And sometimes DH got a little to happy with it and i'd hurt the next day.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Tell your husband you'd find it hot if he scrubbed the kitchen floor every day. When he looks at you as if you have a third eye in the middle of your forehead, ask him how he feels to be told he has to live with something every day in order to be perceived as "hot".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2010