when water breaks at 32 weeks what is a natural way of getting labor to start?

Water broke at 32 weeks. Hospitalized until delivery of baby. Baby is in french breech position. I want to start the labor process. I have a one year old at home and other children that I need to be there for.

sunshine4life

Asked by sunshine4life at 7:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 32 weeks is early...lets do everything we can to be sure that the baby is ok. Are they considering a C-Section?
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• In the hospital AND able to get online? WOW! Give the baby time to develop some more. PLEASE. You really don't want a pre-mee in ICU. Try and be patient. After all you have the Internet In the hospital! That's a miracle in and of itself! Busy yourself with web brousing!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• You're not going to able to be there for your other children with a baby in the NICU. Do you know what having a preemie entails? I know firsthand that it's not fun. It's expensive and very time consuming. You wake every day wondering if it's going to be a good day or a bad day. You don't want to know the heartbreak of a bad day. Let the doctors do what they can to prolong your pregnancy. Somebody else can step in to take care of the others for now.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 9:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2008