does anyone know if

there are any good websites that have cute little videos or anything funny or interesting for babies to watch? My 8 month old is really cranky because he is teething and i am out of ideas for entertainment! please help!!!

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• fisherprice.com
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• my son likes the u tube vidio of the sneezin panda....and anything with beeker from the muppets.. but will add he is 4. for teething try getting a face cloth wet ring it out and throw it in the freezer let it freeze then give to your lil one he can chew on it and it helps with the pain just know he will get wet..it helped my son when he was teething best of luck mama.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• agree!~
    ilybaby8609

Answer by ilybaby8609 at 4:29 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Try youtube. Maybe see if they have the einstine clips there. My son is 5 and he watches transformers on my blackberry. Lol but before that it was the einstine movies, they're for babies and mostly have music in them instead of actual talking.
    crysjuls

Answer by crysjuls at 8:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2010