Should I test in the morning?

Here is my situation. I got the Mirena out on Feb 18th and two days later af came and visited . She stayed for 12 days and me and dh bd alot this past month. I was due to have had my period on the 20th and nothing . I have took like 4 preg tests and all negative. My periods have all been normal and even were while on Mirena minus one month. So could I still be pregnant and should I try in the morning and test? Thanks for the help everyone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Health

• You can but keep in mind that whenever you use any type of birth control, it can alter your flow for up to 6 months before either regulating or disappearing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2010