SHOULD I TEXT HER THIS?

Ok so a girl from my school who i havent known for a long time ...prank calls me and shes acting like shes from 24 hour fitness and all this bullshit basically telling me im fat (I am thick not fat) and ive struggled with weight issues all my life so anyways i knew it was her and so i said just so you know you cock roach bitch i know who this is and when i see you im going to whoop your ass(which i wouldnt just bcuz shes smaller than me) so then now that shes all scared she tried to lie and say it was he brother who called and i know it wasnt so im going to txt her

amber im not dumb i know it was you calling talking shit and since you think i look like a gorilla theres no need for you to talk to me at school or call my phone anymore theres no need to respond just no that im cool on you and im not the type to keep drama going.which means you keep my name out of your mouth and ill keep your out of mine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in

• id ignore the b. and let it go. she must be sooooo bored with HER life(well if she has one) that she feels she has to bother u
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• nope - you should act like an adult and leave it alone
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt...it will only keep it going and get temperes rilled up. i would leave it alone and not talk to this person.
    Anonymous

• How old are you? Its scary to think that your responsible for someone elses well being when you cant keep your own life together.
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Please explain to me how i cant keep my own life together? MY daughter is taken care of im taken care of,how is a little drama on the side something that makes my whole life fall apart? please take the stick of bitchyness out of your ass get to know me and then tell me im not a responsible parent (and yes i know i posted unanonymous)
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• seems to me you like arguing ... so go ahead fuel the fire
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2010