Hi my name is jenna im 38+3 and i just discovered a streak of blood in my usual discharge does this mean im starting to dialate?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe :) But even if you are, that doesn't mean you will have your baby soon. Knowing whether you're dilating or not really just tells you how open your cervix is, not anything about when labor will start.

Good luck, mamma!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I think that means that your membranes might have ruptured if Im not mistaken. I was told to call the doctor if that happend close to my due date. Call and GL you might have your baby really soon!! :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• *****I think that means that your membranes might have ruptured if Im not mistaken*****

No. lol. It doens't mean your membranes have ruptures. If your water broke you would either have a gush or you would have constantly damp undies.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• thank you!!!! nothing has happened yet so fingers crossed! :)
    jordsmummy

Answer by jordsmummy at 3:22 AM on Mar. 29, 2010