Is A Picture Of Your House On This Site?

spokeo.com

I looked up my parents and it has a picture of their house!

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 11:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They had a house down the road a bit. FAIL on them.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• hehe thats awsome im gonna book mark this site
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• this site is freaky! Way toooo much info!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• you can do this on mapquest as well now.. the pic of your house is nothing new.. its all the info that goes with it. but not all of it is 100% correct.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• That is very scary! I can't believe they have so much private info on there. *lol they had my husbands exwife living with us!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• in a way is scary how much info is on here about people i looked 2 of my friends up and its has pretty much everything on their about them including their kids...not good if someone is stalkin someone
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• It still has my husband as living at his parents (where he hasn't lived for ~7 years) It has him listed as in a relationship- but not married, we've been married almost 2 years. It has him in his late 20s (he's 25) and having no children (Tris is almost 3). It also has specks on his parents house that are totally off. It says they don't have central air or heat (they have both). And instead of showing a picture of their street in Monroe City, Missouri for their house it's showing the street Monroe Ave, Kansas City, MO.
    KayMMIV

Answer by KayMMIV at 11:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I looked my parents up and my dad is in it. lol. He is not going to be happy
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 11:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• For me it it has me listed at two possible addresses, neither the home we've owned for 2 years. for my parents address it says I'm in my late 20s (turned 25 in february) no children (tris is almost 3) I work from home (I don't, I am a stay at home mom and when I do contract work it's for the goverment and not from home but on site) my highest education is highschool on here (I have my CNA, as well as further adult training in communications skills for teaching them and some college) in a relationship instead of marrier (married almost 2 years) It does have the right pic of my parents house.

for the second address they have listed for me (where I haven't lived for 4 years) I'm single but with children. this one does have some college. i've supposedly lived there 2 years (four years ago for 7 months) no central heat or air (had both) right street, wrong house.

overall the info seems grossly inaccurate for both of us.
    KayMMIV

Answer by KayMMIV at 11:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• So stupid. Most of the bs on there was wrong.
    Anonymous