Do you smoke in your home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• my husband does and i hate it!
    Anonymous

• Nope.

DH smokes a pack a day, but always outside - and he did so before we were married, it's not just something I'm making him do :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Yes I smoke in my home, and yes I smoke around my child. My parents smoked with my sister and I in the home and we turned out just fine, no health problems and I smoke with my daughter in the home, No health problems to report with her either!
    amydixon123

Answer by amydixon123 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Yes I smoke in my home- Same as above poster- parents always smoked and I turned out fine and so far no problems with DD. But as of today I did was everything and am trying to quit- and smoke outside now that its a little nicer. I have smoked one cigarette since 8:00, and i smoked it outside :-D
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

ditto
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I don't smoke at all.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I don't smoke but I am staying with hubby's fam while he is deployed.they are chain smokers...it sucks the smell kills me! Other than that I am fine.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I dont usually do it but yes i have smoked in the house with my son around. Not right up next to me or near me but he was in the house. I usually go outside however, My parents smoked/smoke in the house with my brother and they did it with my sister and me too and were all fine.
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I don't smoke, but I use to watch a baby who's Mama did and the poor boy always stunk of cigs. SAD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• NEVER!  I am the only smoker and would never expose my family to it and I personally don't like to live in a house filled with smoke and I didn't smoke while I was pregnant and bf'ing.

All the children that I know whose parents smoke in the house constantly have snot running out of their noses and are always getting colds and other respiratory diseases.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2010