Your favorite baby thing!

I am about to be a new mother in less than 2 months, and was just wandering what other mom's favorite thing/product/idea that they could not live with out are. This is just for fun, so if your torn, pick 2 or 3!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A lot of the stuff that people bought us ( for example wipe warmer and travel bottle warmer) are totally over rated and you can live without them! lol We had a whole bunch of stuff people bought, we never used!
    Anonymous

• wipe warmer..... I couldn't live without it
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I couldn't live without DD's wipe warmer either! Something I couldn't live without a "Bundle Me" by JJ Cole.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2748982

We lived in KY when my DD was born, and in the winter months this is amazing! Def. worth the money! Very easy to put on the seat and when it starts to warm up you can unzip the top piece, but keep the bottom on and just put a light blanket over baby.
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• In the early days...my soft rocking chair and the wipe warmer. He would SCREAM if I wiped him with cold wipes.

Later....a Jumperoo. BOTH of my kids LOVED it and it's given me MANY of showers! LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• My son was colicky, I was soooooo grateful for Gripe Water.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I loved my Evenflo Snuggli infant carrier, My Snap and GO stroller....This made my life so much easier becasue I didnt have to lug a huge stroller around and the infant carrier popped right into it and off we would go. The Happiest Baby on the Block DVD. It was a great way to learn how to calm my fussy baby.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• for sure my boppy, if you plan on breastfeeding you should get one , life saver for me.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 1:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• My boppy pillow, i had a c-section and was breastfeeding, it was such a huge help.
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 1:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Gripe water for colic, boppy pillow for breastfeeding and tummytime, and nuk bottles when we switched to formula makeing transition easier. and breast pads cause i leaked at the slighted cry from my little ones.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 2:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• BOPPY!!! I love it, i am getting one for my sister in law, it came in handy not only for breastfeeding but also to keep him nice and snuggled when he was born i would lay him in it and he loved it, it also helped him to sit up. Oh boy my son loved to sit up.
    ilybaby8609

Answer by ilybaby8609 at 4:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2010