So before I ask an interesting question I want you opinions. Do you think I...

Use illogical sense to answer and ask the questions in R & B?
Also do you believe I try and prove god and the bible wrong, rather than allow the possibility of deeper thought into the meaning or the verse?
As well do you think I am snarky and rude? If so I promise I am not so intentionally.

Be as rude as you want. Please don't delete answers towards me even if rude. I will not back lash or be rude to any one who does not insult my family or god! With the exception of one. Anons I'm counting you as one sorry. Depending on replies I might not post my next question. At least not until I find a more mellow way to do so.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I can't say anything - I agree with much of what you say, and I don't believe there is any rudeness or presumption in the way you say it. Just because its not what others believe doesn't mean its automatically wrong or rude. Some people assume there to be rudeness or a negative intention just because they don't agree with you, it seems.

But I love your take on things, and even if I don't agree with EVERYTHING you say, its nice to consider things the way you see them. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I don't think I even need to answer this and you'll know where I stand.

Illogical sense to answer questions- Well they might be a little hard to follow from time to time (just the way you word them on some instances) they certainly aren't illogical. Those who counter you on the other hand, round and round and round and round. (I'm sure you know who I mean)

Prove God and the Bible wrong- No but you certainly challenge others to explore other possibilities and trnaslations they are uncomfortable with.(Again I'm sure you know who I mean)

Snarky and rude- Well I haven't seen anything yet but we all have our moments! >:D (Those are devil horns)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• ^What Kristi said. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I don't post often on this board, but I read a lot of what is going on... I was taught to keep my mouth shut if I know I am not going to be polite.... LOL....

I am guilty tho of 'not' being nice... but I do try REAL hard to be ....

As for your posts/ answers hot-mama... I have to admit that you are one open-minded Christian that I have ever come across... and that I like...

My post isn't bashing... so does it still count.... ;)
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Thank you so much kristi. I have had 3 different people say these to me recently in post. You know one then there is one more and anons which I count as one.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My post isn't bashing... so does it still count.... ;)

Very much thanks.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I don't post often on this board, but I read a lot of what is going on... I was taught to keep my mouth shut if I know I am not going to be polite.... LOL

Ha, I'm the same way in the P&CE section(let's face it, it's one ugly section). I caved today and commented. Made one remark about how to get under someone's skin was to talk about the size of her rear and got my anon capability revoked. (Yeah yeah I posted anon to aide and abet someone else, I'm a big ole hypocrite.)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• personally i try to stay away from answering religious and belief questions.. everybody deff forms their own opinion and you're bound to run into some kind of drama.. i dnt think i have ever read anything you said so i cnt say for you either way. but if you are "open-minded" in the Christian religion and voice your beliefs then once again, askin for trouble! lol but i support the discussion 100%, some people cant handle what other people may think.
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 11:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• you seem to be trying to prove a point. you know if you are rude or not. you know your intention when you say it!
    no need to answer you rudely, that is what you are looking for. this question is baite for drama!
    Anonymous

• no need to answer you rudely,

Too late
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2010