Ok so those of you who don't like my veiws lost your chance to change my mind in asking this prt1 of a multiple prt question. I will try to use each aspects of belief if I leave you out don't be mad just let me know. This is team playing question so if you can't play the game please keep your comments in your head and not your hands.

Ok so let's say for the sake of the question regardless of beliefs, you died tomorrow and found out there is no god(s). Do you think your choices would leave those you left behind proud of you? Do you think you left a good legacy of your self? Do you think many people out side your family would miss and greive you or throw a party that your gone? You'll see the point in a few questions. I promise this is going some where.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• She's ba-ack....(said like Carol Ann on poltergiest) Hahahahaha
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• People would be proud of me and miss me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Do you think your choices would leave those you left behind proud of you? Yes
    Do you think you left a good legacy of your self? Yes
    Do you think many people out side your family would miss and greive you or throw a party that your gone? They would miss me but still throw a party to celebrate my life. I wish no one to greive me I am fullfilled and happy with my life/choices.
    Of course I can't expect you to play if I wont.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• the bible talks about how a virtuous godly woman is supposed to live. She loves God, her husband,and family. read poverbs 31. a woman like that is commendable rather there was God or not. It is a life worth being praised for and it is an excellent legacy to leave your husband and children.
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I don't believe in god anyways so no surprise.
    I do think those left behind would be proud of me. The girls might be a little angry at losing me so soon but at 4 and 2 I couldn't blame them(in the literal or figurative sense)
    I could have left a better legacy of myself, for example finishing college,found the cure for cancer (wishful thinking at this point) etc but overall, yeah I think I've led a darn good life and left a darn good legacy.
    Miss and grieve, certainly. I have friends I'd have planned on seeing again etc and never got the chance, However, I would hope they'd throw a party and remember the good times we had rather than be said. I'd have completed my life's journey..
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• the bible talks about how a virtuous godly woman is supposed to live. She loves God, her husband,and family. read poverbs 31. a woman like that is commendable rather there was God or not. It is a life worth being praised for and it is an excellent legacy to leave your husband and children

Psst the point was to put yourself in a hypothetical situation(for you) in which God does not exist..
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• She's ba-ack....(said like Carol Ann on poltergiest)

Oh, okay. I always say it in a "Here's Johnny" type way from The Shining
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• psst. I did. I said if they was no God the life lived through that concept is a practical life worth being praised for.
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Psst the point was to put yourself in a hypothetical situation(for you) in which God does not exist..

Thank you and she is only one of them. I did say hypothetical and please be a team player right.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I understand that i make you feel uncomfortable but is it necessary to be rude?
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2010