Ok sorry prt 2 of my question. Again team players.

If you died tomorrow and found there was a god and he was a kind forgiving god, who only wishes you follow the ten commandments then....
Do you think you would go to heaven?
Did you ever brake any of those?
Will you be happy with what you left behind as in who you were?
Would people remember you in joy or anger?
Would people celebrate your life or death?
What would you tell god if he ask you why you should be let in heaven?
Would you fear god, love, him , or be natural?
Would you ask question or follow blindly into the unknowing?

Would you be happy with your life and feel fulfilled in what you've done?
Would you have regrets?

Do you think he would be proud or angry with you for questioning him in life?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Do you think you would go to heaven? Well I would have definitely broken 3 of the first 4 and possibly one or two more (lying, not always honoring my parents) so I'd say it's a crap shoot.(In reference to the game craps) I certainly can't presume to know what God would be thinking but I would HOPE I am forgiven.
    Did you ever brake any of those? 1,3,4,5,8,9 I'm not too sure about number 2. All with varying severities. (Oh and I'm counting seeing another's things and saying "I sure do want one of those" as coveting thy neighbor's goods)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Do you think you would go to heaven?Yes
    Did you ever brake any of those?Yes but I repented and asked forgiveness from those I did them to.
    Will you be happy with what you left behind as in who you were? Yes
    Would people remember you in joy or anger? Joy for most some angry because I stand strong for what I believe.
    Would people celebrate your life or death?Life
    What would you tell god if he ask you why you should be let in heaven? I strived to be like Jesus. I followed your commandments to the best of my ability.
    Would you fear god, love, him , or be natural? Love him I already do
    Would you ask question or follow blindly into the unknowing? ask questions

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Would you be happy with your life and feel fulfilled in what you've done? Yes
    Would you have regrets? No

Do you think he would be proud or angry with you for questioning him in life?Proud it did not intend for us to be sheep or slaves.

This does have another portion for more strict Christian so don't get your panties in a wad.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Do you think you would go to heaven?yep
    Did you ever brake any of those?yep
    Will you be happy with what you left behind as in who you were?yep
    Would people remember you in joy or anger?joy
    Would people celebrate your life or death?yep
    What would you tell god if he ask you why you should be let in heaven?That I have led a great life without judging others.
    Would you fear god, love, him , or be natural?love him
    Would you ask question or follow blindly into the unknowing?ask millions.

Would you be happy with your life and feel fulfilled in what you've done?yep
    Would you have regrets?sure

Do you think he would be proud or angry with you for questioning him in life?proud. he encouraged learning more. He would not approve of blindly following.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:05 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Do you think you would go to heaven? Most likely
    Did you ever brake any of those? who hasnt? no one is perfect
    Will you be happy with what you left behind as in who you were? yes very happy
    Would people remember you in joy or anger? Joy, of course if i go first DH will be mad at me for leaving him behind
    Would people celebrate your life or death? yes that is our tradition
    What would you tell god if he ask you why you should be let in heaven? hmm not sure
    Would you fear god, love, him , or be natural? I dont fear him
    Would you ask question or follow blindly into the unknowing? ask questions its just how i am
    Would you be happy with your life and feel fulfilled in what you've done? yes
    Would you have regrets? who doesnt
    Do you think he would be proud or angry with you for questioning him in life? I dont question him ,just some of his followers and their actions.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Because there is a God, yes, I KNOW (there's no "think" to it) that I will go to heaven. Yes, I know I have broken commandments - every one of us has, but I know that I can (and have) been forgiven for that. Yes, I would be happy with what I left behind, though of course, there would still be things that I would wish to do, or things that weren't finished (I believe in always moving forward, always setting new goals, and working towards new things, so no matter how much you might have achieved - regardless of what measure of success you use, there's always more to do, until the day you die). Overall, I think those that know me will remember me in joy, and will celebrate my life.

If God were to ask me why I should be allowed in heaven, my response would be "because I have accepted Christ as my Savior, and have been cleaned of my sins by His blood."

cont
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Will you be happy with what you left behind as in who you were? Most certainly as always I could have been better but overall I'm happy
    Would people remember you in joy or anger? Depends on the person. Mostly Joy
    Would people celebrate your life or death? Hopefully my life. I don't think I've done anything so bad that people will be glad I'm dead.
    What would you tell god if he ask you why you should be let in heaven? "That's for you to decide!"
    Would you fear god, love, him , or be natural? "Is neutral an option? Unless he resembles a 40 foot spider of an endless free fall I dont' think I'd fear him. Love him- eh I spent my whole life not believing in him, Now I've got to get to know what kind of God he really is. I can't go by the accounts of what others told me
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• cont

Would I fear Him, love Him, or be natural - lol - yes - to all 3, sort of. I have respect for Him, and his all mighty power, which could, in a way, be interpreted as fear (much as Moses and others in the bible "feared Him" - by acknowledging His supreme power and their total unworthiness, kwim?), I would also love Him, because I would know, that no matter how powerful and all mighty He is, He loves me and doesn't want harm to come to me. I would be natural, because He's all knowing - He's seen every action I've ever done, every thought I've ever had, so to try to pretend to be anything other than what I am would be pointless and stupid.

I would follow Him blindly into whatever He led me into, but I believe I would also ask questions, because I'm inquisitive by nature, and that's how God made me, so I don't believe He would mind (just like a child taking an adults hand and going with them, but still asking questions).
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• If you died tomorrow and found there was a god and he was a kind forgiving god, who only wishes you follow the ten commandments then....
    Do you think you would go to heaven? Yes
    Did you ever brake any of those? to me Love your the Lord your God only and Love Your neighbor covers the 10 cmds
    Would people remember you in joy or anger? Joy
    Would people celebrate your life or death? life
    What would you tell god if he ask you why you should be let in heaven? I would tell Him Iearned to love like He did
    Would you fear god, love, him , or be natural? Love God
    Would you ask question or follow blindly into the unknowing? I have eternity to ask questions, I would be so in awe & speechless to at the time. Continued
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Well, I disqualify on the 10, so that kind of shades the answers to the rest - obviously I would not be going, and I really wouldn't regret it. The conditions of being there would mean spending eternity uncomfortable, and if I tried to say I should be there anyway I'd be lying...back to the 10, I'm guessing he'd notice. I would still have no issues with my "legacy" and I don't think I would want to talk my way in. Everyone has regrets, but none of mine would be spiritual, just practical.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2010