Best time to visit DisneyWorld?

One of my students went to DisneyWorld over Spring Break and said it was jam packed! When is the best time to go there when it's not so crowded?

Asked by Michellesays at 1:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Travel

• about 1 week before thanksgiving. Mid-November through mid-December (except the week of Thanksgiving).hardly anyone there. June is bad because of all the locals doing Gradnight. spring Break is bad because everyone goes to Florida. and Christmas is bad because of the holiday celebrations

check out they give away all sorts of hints

Answer by northcarolinama at 1:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• You can go to the bookstore and get the official or unofficial Disney guides and they have information on when the best times to be there are. Not going on spring break is a no brainer, lol. My guess is January/February but the book will tell you for sure.

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• we went in June of last year. Since it was so darn hot and the economy was bad the parking lots were half empty. though I'd rather wait in line for an hour then sweat my butt off like we did. Never go spring break.

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• January/Feb and Oct/Nov in my opinion. Weather is great and no long lines.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• October thru February, with the exception of the holidays. DO NOT go during the summer. The lines are so long and the heat is unbearable.

Answer by ARIESA at 4:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I want to know too!

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Winter

Months of November and December.

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2010