upset =( ...just a vent.

So me & DH have been TTC for a while now, I was super excited this last mth i got a postive on a EPT. We were super happy, I had a blood test appt. next week. I had some minor symptoms but nothing major. Well today my lovely period decided to show up. So my DH (he works in the ER) decided just to play it safe & take me in to make sure i wasnt miscarrying. Well after all the tests came back they said it was just a false positive and its my normal period. I was heart broken its so upsetting getting your hopes up to be pushed down. Its also my DH's birthday on April 1st and i have no idea what to get/do for him, Were kinda tight on cash right now & i feel so bad cause he just came back from a deployment & missed his bday last year cuz he was deployed. Everything just seems to be falling down at once and its so upsetting. Im literally heart broken and depressed. UGH ok thats all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I know how you feel..this month, I was four days late and took a test and got a positive but if faded in like ten seconds...I was so happy for that ten seconds and even after it faded..then I got my period the next day.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 1:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• dont feel bad i know how ya feel last month i thought i was late and took a test to find out it came neg and next day i started i was so upset but my DH told me that its ok and we can stil try and that he loved me alot keep ur head up who knows maybe next month u might be expecting
    baby4me86

Answer by baby4me86 at 6:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I wanted another baby pretty badly about 2 1/2 yrs ago and i keep on stressing and taking tests even when i was late. I always felt like everybody was just so positive about OH it will happen dont worry and that just got on my nerves more!! So finally I just thought okay I don't even want to be having sex or a baby. So finally after everything I got pregnant. So guess I'm gonna b one of those annoying ppl that says Don't worry about it- it will happen. Good luck sweetie.
    crystalcline

Answer by crystalcline at 10:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2010