What has touched you today? Bible verse, saying, anything?

What has really made you think today?
Mine was actually Eeyore, "Might as well, not gonna happen anyway." It dawned on me I might as well be Eeyore. I am trying to smile at my family and friends, even though I want to scream at times.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Aww, keep on smilin, momma! That's so cute it made me smile! :) The is something that touched my heart this week. It's a longish story, so I'll minimize it here. There's a wonderful lady who brought me closer to Christ and taught me so very much that I didn't even know I didn't know years ago. We used to meet once a week and that was a wonderful time! But years go by, life happens and things come up and I've just been in a spiritual slump for awhile now. Just not feeling like giving my all and not feeling His presence in my life as strongly as I did back then. So I asked my lady if we could start meeting and studying again like we used to, and she said yes! She's such a source of inspiration and wisdom. I'm glad to have someone I love back in my life again, and I'm looking forward to experiencing spiritual growth again. I realized that's what's missing from my life: spiritual growth.
    -KaylaLee-

Answer by -KaylaLee- at 1:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• My husband touched me today...
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 9:23 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Facebook status of one of my DD's friends. "If your a bird, I'm a bird"
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2010