prt 3 Again team players please no rudeness. Or turning it into an I'm right your wrong.

So let's say you are a strict Christian believer every thing in the bible were true....
Do you think you would go to heaven?
Did you ever brake any of those?
Will you be happy with what you left behind as in who you were?
Would people remember you in joy or anger?
Would people celebrate your life or death?
What would you tell god if he ask you why you should be let in heaven?
Would you fear god, love, him , or be neutral?
Would you ask question or follow blindly into the unknowing?
Would you be happy with your life and feel fulfilled in what you've done?
Would you have regrets?
Do you think he would be proud or angry with you for questioning him in life?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 1:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ok, I'm giving this one a shot, but the vicodin is kicking in, so I am not responsible for aimless rambling that may result.

If I'd lived my life I've had up to this point as I've lived it, but was actually a strict Christian, I think I'd be in serious trouble! From the viewpoint of a Christian, I expect people would be disappointed in me, and I would probably not be as happy with what was left behind (or if nothing else, with the tattoo!). I don't think I've done anything so biblically evil that anyone would celebrate my death (a few anons excepted), and I would ask entrance based on perseverance. I'm sure I would still question, though I would most likely frame them much differently. He'd probably be rather peeved with me, and I'm not sure on the happiness/regrets. I don't like the idea that I would regret the choices I've made or given my son, but within the "strict Christian" parameter, probably.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I think I will stand before God at any time in my life and be discontent with my accomplishments. Why, because I was never content with myself alive, why would I be any different any other time?
    We must be happy and joyous in ALL things. Look for the joy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Sorry forgot and died tomorrow..:)
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Do you think you would go to heaven? No
    Did you ever brake any of those? Yes though I repent I can't change who I am
    Will you be happy with what you left behind as in who you were?yes
    Would people remember you in joy or anger?mostly
    Would people celebrate your life or death?life
    What would you tell god if he ask you why you should be let in heaven?I followed your ten commandments and tried not to judge, but will not plead.
    Would you fear god, love, him , or be neutral?Fear
    Would you ask question or follow blindly into the unknowing?Question
    Would you be happy with your life and feel fulfilled in what you've done?yes
    Would you have regrets?no
    Do you think he would be proud or angry with you for questioning him in life? Angry.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

Why would you feel that way I am sure you have great things to offer. You I am sure have some very great qualities even if they can't be seen by you they may be seen by others. If you ever need to talk feel free. I am sorry you feel that way. I don't believe any one should.;)
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I'm a strict Christian or the Christian God is a strict one? I thought we were answering these in the pretense that we were wrong in our beliefs (or in some cases right) and how we would handle the realization of that.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• So under "I'm an atheist, I was wrong and God is strict"
    Do you think you would go to heaven?Heck No
    Did you ever brake any of those? The 10 commandments, oh yeah and then some.
    Will you be happy with what you left behind as in who you were?There might be an "Oh schnitzel" factored in for my hubby's sake but I'd be content in who I was.
    Would people remember you in joy or anger?mostly joy.Maybe some disappointment from those I was supposed to meet in heaven if I were a believer.
    Cont......
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Why would you feel that way I am sure you have great things to offer. You I am sure have some very great qualities even if they can't be seen by you they may be seen by others. If you ever need to talk feel free. I am sorry you feel that way. I don't believe any one should.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I am depressed or anything. I do have chronic depression, but more than that I live with a constant "I am just not good enough" cross. I am a great person, a loving and fun mom, and I do have great qualities. I know, I just always feel as though people don't like me. I sometimes think I am crazy. :(

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Would people celebrate your life or death?Life
    What would you tell god if he ask you why you should be let in heaven?Strict god, I'm leading the next revolution against him.
    Would you fear god, love, him , or be neutral?I'd be angry with him
    Would you ask question or follow blindly into the unknowing?Question, revolt. That sort of thing. No following of a strict God of a literal Bible (100% true) unless he had some dang good explanations.
    Would you be happy with your life and feel fulfilled in what you've done?With life, yes. My afterlife is going to be an interesting one.
    Would you have regrets?The 70th anniversary thing again, and now the oh schnitzel
    Do you think he would be proud or angry with you for questioning him in life? He'd be pissed but he's not half as mad at me as he's gonna be.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Now should I answer as a strict Christian that has lived my life as an atheist.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2010