If you could have one super power, what would it be?

Tired of trying to be "Super Mom"? Wouldn't it be great to really have a super power? Like Super Speed - so you could get all your work done in seconds. Or the Power to Fly so you could get from soccer practice to piano lessons to tutoring without the traffic hassle. Invisibility, X-ray vision, Mind Reading...what power would you want and why?

Michellesays

Asked by Michellesays at 1:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Id like to be able to replicate myself so I always someon to watch my kids and so I could get some sleep and house work done and maybe a date nite with dh.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 2:29 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Mind reading!! that would soo convenient lol..
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• i'd love to fly...i love bungee jumping and sky diving but i just feel like i can never go high or fast enough
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yikes to mindreading! Don't think I want to know what everyone is thinking...lol. I like to have the power to clone myself multiple times....so one of me could be sleeping, one of me could be taking care of the kids, one of me could be cleaning, one of me could be working out, one of me could be out grocery shopping....etc. etc. etc.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I would like to move things with my mind.
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 9:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• invisibility - I really want to just punch people in the face sometimes
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I forgot what it's called but being able to just be wherever I want to be at that time. So if I want to go visit my mom, I just think of her place and poof, I'm there.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Invisibility, because I hate unwanted attention. Or flight, because, well, that would just be awesome. Mind reading would be neat, but only if it was selective.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Invisibility for sure! Imagine all the havoc you could make, or all the stuff you would get away with.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2010