Prt 4 same rules ladadi dada

If you were an Agnostic I think that's right.
Now I'm referring only to what I know/ or have been told by them as well a previous post study on religions I did.
prt 1Do you think your choices would leave those you left behind proud of you?
Do you think you left a good legacy of your self?
Do you think many people out side your family would miss and grieve you or throw a party that your gone?
prt 2
If there were a higher being...
What do you think he/she would say to you?
What do you think he/she would be like?
What do you think would then happen to you after life exc.?
How do you believe this affects the way you lived?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 2:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Pt 1 my answers are the same as before, no regrets, family would be fine, pt 2, I think they'd want me to fill out a survey rating the experience and leaving suggestions on how it could be improved. I think a neutral, non bound supreme being that isn't pinned down to any specific system would be more likely to work with reincarnation than the collection of souls. And it would involve a very complex lack of a sense of responsibility. If you've never committed to an idea one way or the other, you can't be held accountable for being right or wrong.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• 1Do you think your choices would leave those you left behind proud of you? Yup
    Do you think you left a good legacy of your self? Could be better but yes
    Do you think many people out side your family would miss and grieve you or throw a party that your gone? Miss grieve, celebration of life party.
    prt 2
    If there were a higher being...
    What do you think he/she would say to you? "Couldn't decide huh?"
    What do you think he/she would be like? "No clue, let's get to know each other"
    What do you think would then happen to you after life exc.?Could be reicarnation, fiery torment, everlasting fields of beauty. I don't think it would be fiery torment unless it was a really sadistic and vindictive god.
    How do you believe this affects the way you lived? It wouldn't unless I guess I'm reincarnatd but my life would be in the past so teh way i lived wouldn't be affected only how I live or what I do from then on.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• prt 1Do you think your choices would leave those you left behind proud of you?Yes
    Do you think you left a good legacy of your self?Yes
    Do you think many people out side your family would miss and grieve you or throw a party that your gone?celebrate my life with a party
    prt 2
    If there were a higher being...
    What do you think he/she would say to you? Have you been a kind non-judgemental, helpful persopn?
    What do you think he/she would be like? Perfect kind, forgiving, unconditionally loving
    What do you think would then happen to you after life exc.? I would have life ever lasting that or haunt and torture my MIL LOL
    How do you believe this affects the way you lived? It doesn't I would change nothing given another chance.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2010