What's More Fun?? (For Birthday Party)

What is more fun for toddlers getting ready to turn 3? (Twins)
To have their Birthday party at the Zoo or at a Childrens Museum?

Mommy--

Asked by Mommy-- at 2:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i think the zoo IMO
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• zoo
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:59 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I like the "Please touch Museum" myself . they get to touch and experience everything there. I took my duaghter there when she was 3 she loved it and wanted to go again. I would wait and do the zoo and go next year. I think they would appreciate the zoo better when their 4. But thats just me.:)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• The Children's Museum this year, the Zoo next year.  If your Children's Museum is anything like ours, I think your little ones will really enjoy the activities at this age - great exploring/learning opportunities for curious minds.  :o)

twinnmom222

Answer by twinnmom222 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• That's a good question, depends on what kind of museum, I think! In my area, we have what is called Exploration Place. And it's suitable for all ages! If you're close, might be worth considering!

If it's not a touch-me museum, I'd go with the zoo... they have the petting area, and kids looooove to feed the sheep and goats and watch baby chicks!

www.exploration.org
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• A zoo with a great petting area! I wish we had a zoo that was closer than 4 hours away!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 11:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2010