Prt 5 same rules.

Lets say your a Pagan/wiccan
Now I'm referring only to what I know/ or have been told by them as well a previous post study on religions I did.
prt 1Do you think your choices would leave those you left behind proud of you?
Do you think you left a good legacy of your self?
Do you think many people out side your family would miss and grieve you or throw a party that your gone?

All the spiritual beings exist.Polytheistic Gods and Goddesses. Demons, spirits, fairies, elementals,

Where would you go into the after life with a clear concience?
What will you regret if any thing?
Will you have loved to the fullest extent you could?

OK I think I'm forgetting at least one or two a little help here.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• 1Do you think your choices would leave those you left behind proud of you?yes
    Do you think you left a good legacy of your self? could be better but overall yes
    Do you think many people out side your family would miss and grieve you or throw a party that your gone? celebration of life to mask the tears

Where would you go into the after life with a clear concience? Not sure where I'd go but my concious will be clear
    What will you regret if any thing?70 year anniversary
    Will you have loved to the fullest extent you could? no. I can always love more and extend my love to more. More strangers, tell my family I love them more, extend love to those I disagree with more. So no, I wouldn't have loved to the fullest extent, but I would have loved with all my heart.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yes
    Do you think you left a good legacy of your self?Yes
    Do you think many people out side your family would miss and grieve you or throw a party that your gone?Party to celebrate my life.

Where would you go into the after life with a clear conscience?Yes
    What will you regret if any thing?No only maybe not seeing my kids grow up, and not learning more about this faith.
    Will you have loved to the fullest extent you could?Yes
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Well this one I can't really hypothetical, but for contrast - yes there is some disappointed family - I married into a family of pastors and come from Catholicism, there are misgivings on both sides. I've left a good legacy and will still be missed, though some of them might not totally understand it. I'll be in Hel with my loved ones in peace. No regrets and will have loved enough - fullest extent leads to diminishing returns.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2010