OK if I forgot any one in my parts I apologise. This is the point to the questions!!!

Ok here we go...
Did you notice in almost all of the ones that had partisipation, the most common was the non-believers?
Did you notice their willingness to step into the believer role and answer the questions?
Did you notice there open mindedness?
Did you also notice the only person to voice a negative response in a post partaning another religion was a Christian?
My point is not that we as Christians are always negative or rude. It is that we for the most part don't seem to understand where the others are coming from. For some of us our belief leaves us with a feeling of superiority, the need to prove some thing that can not be proved by preaching it must be felt it must be in our hearts. No matter what religion you are you don't pick it. You know it in your heart, you feel it, believe it. It is charished and unique but can't be forced on any one. If they can be open to us Why not the other way around.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I didnt get to answer all of them had to step away from the computer but I love the point you were trying to make! Hopefully you can get a few people to see your point.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Why can we not get over this in forms of being a separation and understand we all strive for being a better person no matter than religion?
    Some of you say I am playing both sides that's not it. I believe what I believe It is true for me maybe not you. So does that mean one must be wrong one must be right. The common denominator in those answer we what you would leave behind and what kind of person you were. So why not focus on the individual and not the religion?

P.S. those of you Christian who participated fairly thank you.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Thank you! I hope so to!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• MAN!!! I missed out!!! I was off watching Tuesday nights American Idol on our DVR (sacrilegious I know) with hubby and doing laundry!!! I read your post and I don't think my answering now would count with who answered most Christians or non-Christians.... :(

lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 3:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I don't think my answering now would count with who answered most Christians or non-Christians.... :(

You can still answer. It always counts
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• You can still answer. It always counts

Ditto.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• This is our cultural current. You can do whatever you do if it feels right to you. As long as you don't infringe on others you can do it.

so often our culture is too tolerant. We don't want to infringe on others beliefs. We don't want to offend anyone with what we say. So we mosey through life, protecting this thing we call "the Gospel" from reaching anyone around us. If we were to even think about sharing the Gospel to those in our lives, it would be offensive and might push them away. We might loose them as a friend. Question...if we lose a friend because we try to share with them the greatest news they could possibly ever receive, are they truly a friend we want to have?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• This is our culture. The culture of "coexist." I hate that term so much. Let us coexist in this world, not bothering each other with what we believe. We can be friends and not even discuss what we believe. As long as we're tolerant of each others beliefs and I don't offend you and you don't offend me, we are good. I am going to make a pretty bold statement. We, as Christians in this coexist culture, must stand firm in proclaiming the Gospel. If we buy into the lies of Satan, if we sit back and remain tolerant, we are coexisting people into hell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Hell is a reality. A very, very real and dangerous reality. I am sure that if we all knew exactly, descriptively what hell was like, we wouldn't just sit back and withhold our precious Gospel. Christ came to this world claiming He is the only way. He says in John 14:
    “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

How much more plain can it get that Christ is the only way...only path...to God. Who is this Christ, one might ask? What is this Gospel that we hold so dear?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Colossians 1:12-22

12giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed usinto the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14in whom we have redemption through His blood,the forgiveness of sins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2010