How many of you know the sex of your baby, but are having dreams that you have the opposite?

We have been told our baby is a boy. I'm perfectly happy with that. I already have one boy and 3 girls, so we are all thrilled. I'm just wondering how many others are still having dreams that they actually have the opposite. Of course dreams are crazy... in last night's dream I had a girl doll instead of a real baby and it took me most of the dream to realize it was a doll. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had dreams of having boys with both pregnancies and both of my kids are girls.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Is it possible that deep down you really want another girl?

Also, ultrasounds are NOT infallible... A girl in my childbirth class had that happen. 2 ultrasounds both said girl. They had a 3 year old girl, so they redid her room to a new big girl room & put all the baby girl stuff in the new baby's room. It was all pink & girly. Well, guess how surprised she was to hear "It's a BOY!" from the midwife??
    You just never know :)

Good luck!!
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I had a dream that it was a girl and its a boy
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2010