Anybody here dealing with Lichen Sclerosus?

I am 37 weeks and was diagnosed with LS a few months ago. I have been getting these symptoms since I was a teen and never thought anything about it. Of course the pregnancy has exasperated it and it's quite bad. I have been on a few treatments but the one I am currently on is not working. I am in horrible pain and discomfort. I am not able to do much, and I can't even sleep. I am requesting to be delivered soon so my hormones can adjust and lessen the symptoms. Anybody else going through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Health

• i just glanced at some info on the web...have you...cut out sugar, simple carbs and processed foods with chemicals? have you incorporated cleansing vegetables into your diet? salads with swiss chard and kale with a bit of olive oil would be great. anything else, i think, might have to wait until your baby comes. but i would try those dietary changes for sure, if not a cure then hopefully at least some relief!
    good luck and good health to you!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• It never occurred to me to change my diet since all the stuff I read about it didn't mention it. I will try to make these changes though and see if there is any relief. Thank you for your advice.
    Anonymous