• In the Spotlight:

what should i do?

my boyfriend and i have been trying to get pregnant since jan. we figure my fertile days so wen this month came we wait til my period comes or not well i dont start til the 19th this month i started "my period" on the 12th til the 16th what different bout it besides it was a week early that the fact it was very light like i was spotting. so we waited til the 19th come and see if i get my period but it didnt on the 21st i took a test the first one showed a very light pos. the second i took later that day was neg. (the first one was the 1st pee). i have pressure or bloating, and i pee alot along wit fatiuge is there a chance maybe i could be pregnant? please help

baby4me86

Asked by baby4me86 at 5:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a couple of week and test again

Answer by louise2 at 5:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Your pregnant!!! GL and Congrats!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• the second prob was a BFN bc your urine was diluted. if you have anymore tests then try again in the morning and see what happens! since its been a few days, if you are indeed pregnant, the line should be a little darker by now. GL!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• well i took the test at 1 or 2 today it came out neg but im feeling like i got to throw up and my boobs hurt i think im gonna test again on the 1st or in couple weeks wat do ya think?
    baby4me86

Answer by baby4me86 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• That would prob be a good idea. But use your first urine in the morning, if diluted it wont show up as well. Also certain tests dont show lines as well. GL!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2010