Am I getting close maybe?

I'm 37 1/2 weeks pregnant. My discharge has been kind of a light pink for the past week or so and I'm having a lot of pelvic discomfort and pain which I'm assuming means the baby's head has dropped. Also for the last 3 days I've had nothing but loose stools and it doesn't seem to matter what I eat or don't eat. I've been super wired and restless. I can't sleep for crap at night even when I take benadryl. I haven't had much trouble sleeping until I'd say the last 4-3 days. Could all this be due to hormonal changes because I'm getting close to going into labor?

Court128

Asked by Court128 at 7:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im 37 weeks to and everything that you said has been happening to me to besides for the light pink discharge.and my doctor told me i was not dilated so i would say no. but every one is different so just talk to your doctor
    lilmom1993

Answer by lilmom1993 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• sounds like it to me.. the pink colored discharge is usually due to changes in your cervix. Rest as much as possible !!
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2010