Let's Talk about SEX

My husband won't "finish me off" It's like once he's had a orgasim it's over. He'll try with me the whole time but once he's done it's done. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to tell him what he is doing wrong if he doesn't consider your feelings then you need to shut him out see how he likes it. Or tell him what you need to be done. Some men don't know for some reason they don't know how to be affectionate or loving or caressy or what ever a woman wants we need to teach them...lol (somewhat) all they know is stick it in and that is it for them...lol (some men)...lol GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• tell him to tell you when he is about to that way you can tell him "no, not yet"..or you can atleast be ready and mentally make yourself focus on cumming yourself
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• happyGet a vibrator and finish yourself off, heck soon you won't even need him!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Can he get you off with foreplay? Mine will go down on me or use his fingers until I do, and then we move on with the main course. I usually get off during sex itself, anyway, but at least if he does it during foreplay, it's not a big deal if I don't. If he's just plain selfish, unfortunately there's not a whole lot you can do about that. You can try talking to him, but if he's selfish, that's not going to change, no matter what. Is he like this in other areas of your life together? Or is he considerate in other ways? If he's considerate in other ways, it may be that he doesn't really know how to make it happen, and needs a little guidance from you as to what works and what doesn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Tell him, does he know and if he does and still don't let you then he is selfish.

You need yours like he is getting his. He should want you too. Why have a man if he can't do his job? LOL

First talk to him about it, like you are too us and maybe you will get somewhere. Good luck
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Most guys I know are done when they are done. You have to finish before him.That is my experience anyway. Mine knows that I go first! It's an anatomy thing.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• LOL if it's been awhile since we did anything then I know it's gonna be a quicky! lol so I get the viberator out and while we are having sex us that as well, and it doesn't take long at all.. He doesn't mind it at all either.. we have all kinds of toys for 4play :) but if he did ever finish first he will stay right there until I am done! Although we have a 5 yr old so sometimes we have to huryy and then I have to finish alone...lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• My dh stays erect even after he finishes and he keeps going until I'm done. If he didn't, I'd just grab a vibrator and start using it right in front of him. You have needs to and if he's going to be rude, you can too.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• ETA: Not saying a vibrator is rude lol, I just know that some guys don't like their wives to own or use one.

Anonymous

• I am assuming he knows this right?

A) Finnish your self off and have him watch/help by rubbing your breast
    B) have him wear a condom so he 'last' longer- if you already do have him double up

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2010