AH ! I wish she would come pick up her kid

I am about to lose it !

I am watching a friends 2 year old ( and baby) , and he is driving me crazy.

he will not listen at all, he keeps smacking my son and his little brother, pulling hair, when I tell him to stop he says NO .... I have tried to make him sit down and he jumps right back up...he keeps taking toys fromt he other kids and their drinks, ....he has already broken 3 toys because I told him to give it back to who he grabbed it from,
I have him in a high chair right now....but he threw all of his food downa nd then reached over and got my sons....

definatly the last time I am watching him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• AND ....I have only had him for an hour !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• what the h**l call her and tell her what is going on and ideo it and show her when she comes and gets him
    iwmoln2120

Answer by iwmoln2120 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• awwww, it is not his fault.

Put your foot down, it is hard work. Put him in time out as many times as you need to. Make him understand that you will not put up with it in your home.

Stay strong and firm. I know it is exhausting, I have been through it, but if he feels he can get away with it he will continue to do it.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• is this the same post as yesterday about the woman who told you not to punish her child?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

_____________________________________________________________________
    I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING?
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING?

No ?
    Anonymous