HEALTH CARE BILL

OK so I know some things about the bill but I would actually like to read the whole thing. Does anyone have a link to it so I can read it? I would greatly appreciate it.

mom0609

Asked by mom0609 at 9:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• BUMP
    mom0609

Answer by mom0609 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Here's a link to the text of the bill in PDF form. It's 2,000 pages, so it might take a while to load.

http://edlabor.house.gov/blog/2010/03/affordable-health-care-for-ame.shtml

StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 11:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I forgot to explain that you need to scroll down to where it says "Bill Text." Each of the three links is part of the bill that was passed. In whole, it's about 2,500 pages.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 11:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• WE NEED JOBS.WHY CAN'T DEMOCRATS UNDERSTAND THAT.JOBS FIRST HEALTH CARE LATER.AMERICA IS BROKE WE CAN'T AFFORD THIS HEALTH CARE.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Thank you ladies........I don't know I am not sure I havent read the bill yet but I don't think from the things I have read that this is actually for America. I don't think the gov''t should be able to decide when or how me or my children or you for that matter should die. I'll get back to you on the rest of it when I read it all.
    mom0609

Answer by mom0609 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2010